Community

Rodney McLeod and CF Charities Teams Up to Serve New Jersey and Philadelphia Youth

Super Bowl Champion, Rodney McLeod is sharing his passion for serving his community by partnering with CF Charities to provide Student Health Impact Project (SHIP), a multidisciplinary health and wellness initiative that supports communities facing immense health disparities, to children across Camden, New Jersey and the Philadelphia area.

healthy-attitudes1

Many underserved families lack access to quality health services and resources for their children for numerous reasons, which is why SHIP will serving the youth of Camden, New Jersey and Philadelphia on the following Mondays: October 1st and 15th, November 5th and 19th, December 10th and 17th and January 7th and 21st.

“We must provide our youth with the basic health and wellness necessities, in order for them to learn and be successful in life. I’m dedicated to championing that cause in the community,” stated Rodney McLeod.

The SHIP campaign’s goal is to serve 40,000 underprivileged youth in the Camden, New Jersey and Philadelphia area in the coming eight months.

For more information about SHIP, visit healthyattitude.org or rodneymcleod23.com.

Check out the full schedule and details after the jump.

Continue Reading

Sign-Up for my free Youth Football Camp

Come join me Super Bowl Champion Rodney McLeod for my annual Youth Football Camp for ages 8-14.

Saturday, June 23rd
Check-In Begins at 8:30am
Camp From 9am – 1pm

DeMatha Catholic High School
4313 Madison St, Hyattsville, MD 20781

The Camp is FREE but space is limited.

Click HERE to register.

img_1373

Rodney McLeod hosts Halloween Pingpong-A-Palooza for cancer research

Philadelphia Eagles safety Rodney McLeod hosted a Halloween Pingpong-A-Palooza at SPiN Philadelphia on Monday to benefit the American Association for Cancer Research.

Courtesy of Eric Moody Tribune Correspondent | Oct

Partygoers came out dressed up in their Halloween costumes and indulged in gourmet food and pingpong games to support McLeod in his mission to raise money for cancer research. He was joined by fellow Eagles teammates including defensive backs Jalen Mills and Malcolm Jenkins.

The event began with food and beverages and nonstop pingpong action going on at each pingpong table. The event ended with a silent auction of signed Eagles merchandise being sold and and award for best-dressed Halloween costume.

“When I came to Philadelphia and saw everything that the AACR is doing for us, it was a no-brainer for me to be about it,” said McLeod, who lost his grandmother to pancreatic cancer his senior year of high school.

Mills opened up about having younger siblings and how he’d feel if they were battling cancer.

“These kids are showing how strong they are in fighting what they’re fighting and that was my whole point in coming out to this event to show support to them and my support to Rodney,” Mills said.

Jenkins, who’s been affected personally by cancer in his family, showed his respects for his teammate and his cause.

“My mom being a breast cancer survivor and also losing my grandma to cancer, this was an opportunity to support Rodney. Raise some money for a good cause and have a good time.”

To find out more about McLeod’s efforts in raising money for cancer research visit www.RodneyMcLeod23.com.

The event was also covered by:
Fox 29, Good Day Philadelphia, NBC10 and 6ABC in Philadelphia

Strength To Be

Lulu Lemon and Rodney McLeod have teamed up to present

Strength To Be

img_5872

Scroll to top